Today is Mother’s Day in the United States and this week I asked readers on both my personal and blog Facebok page to share their favorite family travel photos for a Mother’s Day photo post. It’s a lot of fun to see where you all have been.
Thank you all for sharing your wonderful pictures – and for fearlessly taking your kids out into the world. I wish all of the traveling mothers out there the happiest of Mother’s Days.
Like this post? You might also enjoy this series of Mother’s Day posts from the archives:
- What I wish I knew the first time I traveled with a baby
- Traveling with babies and toddlers? What to pack (and what to leave at home)
- Eating on the go with babies and toddlers
- Traveling with babies and toddlers: The good, the bad, and the ugly
- Can you pick just one? Favorite family trips with babies and toddlers
Looking for more family travel tips? Be sure to check out The Family Traveler’s Handbook. It makes a great Mother’s Day gift.