It has been pointed out to me that the reverse chronological order of the blog is a bit limiting for those of you who might be trying to catch up on the trip after the fact. I did add the label Paris to all the posts that deal with the trip (you can click on that link at the bottom of each post to see only a list of the Paris entries) but these too appear in reverse order. After poking around and looking at some scary code on hacker sites I’ve decided that I can’t really change the order of my blog or the archive.
But what I can do is offer you a list of the links in the proper chroniclogical order (first to last) here. I’ve made each link so it opens in a new window; when you are finished reading the post, simply close the window and click the next one in this entry. I’ve also numbered them, which I hope will help you keep them in order more easily.
Hope you enjoy!
- Long day’s journey into Paris
- We made it to Paris! Now for the good stuff
- A day with kids in Paris calls for la perspective
- An urban hike on the Promenade Plantée
- A day at the Musée d’Orsay with kids
- Sweet Caroline (or how wise I was to bring help to Paris)
- The magic of Monet in Giverny
- Le p’tit poulet
- Amusement, French style: Visiting the Jardin d’Acclimatation
- Le Train Bleu restaurant: Perfect for grownups and kids
- A visit to the Jardin des Plantes
- Visiting Montmartre, or how my children rode every carousel in Paris
- No time for The Thinker
- It’s good to be queen
- A royal trip: Visiting Versailles with kids
- Paris is our oyster
- Au revoir: A family says good bye to Paris